For both individuals and families, we provide full-service seller representation that covers residential real estate transactions. We will protect your financial interests so that you can get the best possible outcome.
As the attorney representing the seller, we have your interest at heart. We will review and amend the Offer to Purchase and the Purchase and Sales Agreement and will negotiate the terms of both documents with the buyers, their realtor and/or their attorney.
You are responsible for clearing up any title matters disclosed by the title examination. We will disclose the problems but it is the your responsibility to clear up any outstanding issues.
List of Typical Seller Expenses
There might be fees that you will have that are associated with your transaction. We are happy to explain these to you as a part of our process.
- An attorney fee for deed preparation.
- Tax Stamps, Excise Tax Based on Sales Price
- Prorated share of Property Taxes, Property Association Dues, or Similar Fees
- Real estate commission, typically 6% if a traditional broker is involved.
- Fees associated with paying off your loan(s)
- Fees associated with transferring funds into a checking account.
- Any costs that you agree to share with the buyer.