Residential Real Estate Closings are our specialty. Murphy Law is a residential real estate law firm located in Raleigh, North Carolina. We help local area residents with their home buying and home selling needs.
Our Real Estate Closing Philosophy: Create a Process Where Everyone Fully Understands the Potential Outcomes
The steps to a closing are relatively simple and straight forward. During a closing with Murphy Law, you’ll experience the following:
- If you’re the home buyer, you will be asked to bring a cashier’s check to cover any and all remaining closing costs and fees.
- Both the home buyer and home seller will be asked to sign quite a few documents in order to complete your transaction.
- The property title will be signed over from the homeowner to the buyer, thus transferring ownership of the home or property.
- As your closing agent, we will register the new deed with the appropriate government office. After that, the home buyer will be listed as the official owner of the property.
- The real estate agent or agents involved in the transaction will receive their commission fees.
- If you’re the home seller, you will receive any proceeds you earned from the sale, once your mortgage balance and closing costs have been paid off.
Transactions We Assist with Include:
- Home Purchases
- Mortgage Refinances
- Investment Property Purchases
- Foreclosure Purchases
- Construction Loan Closings
- Equity Line Closings
- Residential Property Management Issues